The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

Absence!

2 posters

Go down

Absence!  Empty Absence!

Post by John Watson Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:46 pm

I will be absent this week, starting Thursday night through until Sunday night. But I will most likely not be back online until either Monday or Tuesday to have some recovery time. The reason I will be absent is because I am, willingly, being dragged up to Denver to attend the most popular convention in my state after five long years of battling cancer and coming up cancer free for the first time ever. So yeah I will be heading up to spend some time with my friends, having some fun and possibly getting drunk if I develop the guts to do that. But we will see with that now won't we? XD

Anyways.. I will be posting photos of the Convention, especially if as many people dress up as Doctor Who / Sherlock characters as there were last year. Which was intense but awesome! If anyone will like to know, I will be dressing up as The Fourth Doctor (Yes! I am a part of the invading Doctor Who crowd. >:3 -evil laughs- And I will be dressing as Bilbo Baggins. ( I'm honestly curious to see how many people are going to dress as characters from The Hobbit or if I am the only one that thought outside the box again.) But yes, anyways I will be posting photos. And maybe a photo of my reward if I happen to win this contest that my friends entered me in. >.>

I will be active on here up until Thursday though!

People who role play with these characters will be affected.
The Nomad, The Illusionist, John Watson, Owen Harper, Russ Bradford, and Blake Willis.
John Watson
John Watson
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 11273

Back to top Go down

Absence!  Empty Re: Absence!

Post by Jonah Clayworth Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:05 am

My goodness, you're so strong. Like seriously, you're one of the strongest people I know for battling something like that.

Good luck and have a lot of fun, you deserve it!
Jonah Clayworth
Jonah Clayworth
Probie
Probie

£ : 8234

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum