The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

Wake me up when septemeber ends

2 posters

Go down

Wake me up when septemeber ends Empty Wake me up when septemeber ends

Post by Ivana Romanova Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:24 am

Usually, Ivana was not that kind of girl who would have gone out alone with no exact goal, only to walk around and look at the city. She sometimes went out to jog by herself, but now it was a whole different story. It was almost midnight when the blonde princess had left her appartment and was now walking the empty streets all by herself. She was going through a difficult time in her life, with all the suddenly-coming-to-London thing and having to adjust all by herself to this new lifestyle. It was hard for her to understand what was going on and it had taken her a long time to realize what she had to do. The last time she had been in her beloved Russia she was running away from the castle, only because she was the rebellious princess she had always been. But who would've expected her to time-travel and get to London with a total stranger wearing funny clothes?

She entered the narrow alleys of the park, finally picking a bench and sitting down. It was quiet, too quiet; and she could only hear the wind blowing through the leaves and the sound of her own breathing.

outfit.
Ivana Romanova
Ivana Romanova
Probie
Probie

£ : 9868

Back to top Go down

Wake me up when septemeber ends Empty Re: Wake me up when septemeber ends

Post by Patrick Jane Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:42 am

Patrick was out for his usual stroll around park. He wasn't needed anywhere so the blonde gave in his restless legs and went out.
It was one of those days but not that he would let out any of his moods.

Halfway through park Patrick wondered what adventures lay ahead. Last time it was haphazard kitten hunt. The other time Tony went out on full blasted painting spree.
Who knew what he can expect from this day. Maybe a swim in autumn leaves? Or meet someone?

With a smile planted on his face Jane hummed some random tune from Allisson's concert and walked onward.
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane
Probie
Probie

£ : 10530

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivana Romanova Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:10 pm

The park was unexpectedly quiet and dark that evening, which may have not been the best thing for a young princess who had suddenly decided that her appartment was too boring for such a clear night. It was one of the things that had stuck with her ever since the normal life she had been leading back in Moscow. Not once had she run away from the castle in the middle of the night, only to find the privacy she never seemed to have in her bedrooms. Not once had she entered the dark forests around the castle, trying to hide away from the guards that were supposed to protect her, at least for a few minutes. And it seemed that not even her mysterious appearance in modern-day London could take this rebellious spirit away from her.

At some point, along with the cold wind gently blowing through the naked branches of the trees, she also started hearing another sound, like someone humming to a tune unknown to her. Frowning slightly, she stood up slowly, as if fearing that she may be to noisy. She could not easily realize where the sound came from, so she tried to move to the right, only to bump into the person producing it.
Ivana Romanova
Ivana Romanova
Probie
Probie

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Jane Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:44 am

"Ooof…!" was the only sound that made out of Patrick along the whoosh of air as he was in the middle of humming something off the top of his mind just when something… someone collided with him.
The blonde was slightly struck by surprise and for the moment was rendered speechless.
It wasn't anything new, though. People liked to bump into him all the time. Mostly because he always chose the wrong side of the sidewalk, even despite his usually impeccable observation skills and memory of an elephant.
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane
Probie
Probie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivana Romanova Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:29 pm

Luckily, Ivana managed not to lose her balance and remain on her feet, but that did not mean that the young man had not scared the hell out of her. She had not even managed to realize how he had been so close to her, yet seemed so far away, that he made her bump into him like a lunatic. The princess swiftly jumped back, looking at the blonde gentleman with her big blue eyes. They were not that piercing shade of blue, but a lighter, more hollow one. At least, this is what it had always looked like to her.

"I... believe I should apologize for bumping into you, Sir, but seeing that you approached me quietly, almost like a burglar, I will not," she said. Why lie, she still had her moments when she acted like the spoiled princess from before, especially when she was surprised or fearful, because then her mind went blank and she could not control herself anymore.
Ivana Romanova
Ivana Romanova
Probie
Probie

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Jane Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:25 am

If Jane was surprised by the attitude of this girl he most likely didn't show it. If he was surprised by their sudden collision it definitely showed in his wide, sea colored eyes and the fish-thrown-out-of-water gaping.
But if all disappeared after two- at most- seconds and got replaced by charming smile and sparkling eyes.
"I would agree with you, miss. And not just because everyone keeps telling me I have no manners so I would need to prove them something." he said mindful of the possible any-kind-of-reaction he could receive. "But I won't hold any grudge for this moment of clumsiness." Patrick added, his eyes shining in that light blue tone of sky when just the sun is shaded by a could.
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane
Probie
Probie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down