The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

Elviss Has Left The Building aka The Away Message

3 posters

Go down

Elviss Has Left The Building aka The Away Message Empty Elviss Has Left The Building aka The Away Message

Post by Nathaniel Wellington Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:59 am

Ok so the time has finally arrived. My friend asked her phone back today and my credit has deflated, so that mean I'm gonna be away for a while.
Not sure how long but it mostly depends on my phone's behaviour and mom's income.
I may come sneaking once in a while but mostly I'll be scooping FFN and trying to put something up for Mentalist Big Bang I've signed up as a writer.

Also gotta catch up some chores before mom fries me for being too lazy and procrastinating. It's been a while since I did ironing (still blame my silly electronics phobia) and other stuff.

I'll be around twitter probably scooping out info on 50 Shades Of Grey movie so I know to take the book or not.

Anyway, will miss ya like crazy.
Nathaniel Wellington
Nathaniel Wellington
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 11120

Back to top Go down

Elviss Has Left The Building aka The Away Message Empty Re: Elviss Has Left The Building aka The Away Message

Post by Anthony Wellington Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:28 pm

Okay guys, this is it. My drama has finally arrived in full sail.
I was still hoping for some time but looks like I'm the most unlucky person on earth.

My family has serious crisis. My granny is really sick and I am off to seek job. I really don't know how long before I'll get on line, but for now I'm gone.

I'll be also writing Reverse Big Bang fic so I can only do so much.

See you all when my life's back in somewhat control.

Ev.
Anthony Wellington
Anthony Wellington
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 10894

Back to top Go down

Elviss Has Left The Building aka The Away Message Empty No WiFi no party :(

Post by Cade Foster Sat May 10, 2014 4:14 am

Anthony Wellington wrote:HI

Well, looks like my lovely neighbours decided to ditch me and went AWOL with their wifi. And since library is a b*** I will be gone for unknown amount of time...

This is affecting those who play with Wellington twins, Patrick Jane, Allisson Carter and Cade Foster..

So now you know

Last edited by Cade Foster on Sat May 10, 2014 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : moved separated post to batch)
Cade Foster
Cade Foster
Probie
Probie

£ : 8092

Back to top Go down

Elviss Has Left The Building aka The Away Message Empty BUSY RL/ODD WORK HOURS!!! HIATUS NOTICE

Post by Cade Foster Sat May 10, 2014 4:30 am

So as I stated before I'm working now. Particularly atm I'm a trainee.
My job has 24 hour shifts after whom I must sleep. Sometimes I have a shift the following day, therefore no time between shifts to make it to library.

So I'm telling you this once more- I'M ON HIATUS.
I dunno when my finances and schedule will allow me to be online full time (possibly not sooner that August/September once I'm no more trainee and have all the knowledge of my work).

Until then please note this because without internet/time I cannot know anything of what's going on here. If I'm cut off the net I cannot log in to read any notices.

Characters affected:
Anthony Wellington
Nathaniel Wellington
Allisson Carter
Patrick Jane
Cade Foster

Thank you,
~Ev~
Cade Foster
Cade Foster
Probie
Probie

£ : 8092

Back to top Go down

Elviss Has Left The Building aka The Away Message Empty Re: Elviss Has Left The Building aka The Away Message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down