The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

Rose Tyler's Time Line

Go down

Rose Tyler's Time Line Empty Rose Tyler's Time Line

Post by Rose Tyler Thu May 29, 2014 11:58 am

Up until now, Rose's time line has not been completely ironed out. Since this site is being revived, I would like to repair that, so that this site can appear more proffesional. The official time line for Rose is that of the show, she was trapped in the alternate universe, met meta crisis doctor, and kissed him (Potentially, I can write that they dated / shipped, but I want to ask the new meta first if we ever get one) Since then, from a deleted scene in the show, the tenth doctor gave meta a seedling for a Tardis, it would grow in QUITE a long time, however, Donna improved it to a certain amount and it grew to full size in a year instead.

Rose and Meta Crisis used this tardis to get back to this reality when the Eleventh doctor restarted the universe, to get rid of all the cracks in time and all that. So, they're out.

All threads with Rose won't be affected up until this point in time, I'll just say they were the younger version of her, or whatever version I played in the thread. The topic with Meta Crisis (who is now up for adoption) will be moved to an alternate reality, so as this time line will successfully fit.

I'll write out new threads, threads summaries, order in which they occured from this point on, editting this post when I do.
Rose Tyler
Rose Tyler
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 9671

Back to top Go down