The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

Sherlock's email

3 posters

Go down

Sherlock's email Empty Sherlock's email

Post by Sherlock Holmes Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:50 am

To: sherlockholmes@theconsultingdetective.co.uk
Subject:
Code:
[b]To[/b]: sherlockholmes@theconsultingdetective.co.uk
[b]From[/b]:
[b]Subject[/b]:
[b]Message[/b]:[list]Message here.[/list]
Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock Holmes
Sergeant
Sergeant

£ : 10304

Back to top Go down

Sherlock's email Empty Re: Sherlock's email

Post by Svetlana Orlova Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:35 am

Subject: Potential Case
Message: Dear Mr Holmes. A colleague of mine showed me your website and I thought that you may be able to help. Is there a time you are available so that we could meet?

Of course, it may be nothing which is why I'm going to you and not Scotland Yard. Not to mention I fear they might reject me as soon as they hear my suspicions.

You see, I work as a paramedic and lately the amount of call-outs and subsequent deaths are rising at a rather alarming rate. In all my years in the field I haven't seen anything quite this bad. The police won't investigate because there is "not enough evidence" according to them. But the injuries and deaths are not accidental, nor are they self-inflicted. Well, it's hard to explain over email. If we could meet I could explain myself better.

You are pretty much the only one that may be willing to investigate this and I hope you may consider this. I thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon.

Svetlana Orlova
Svetlana Orlova
Svetlana Orlova
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 9899

Back to top Go down

Post by James Moriarty Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:06 am

Subject: Resurrection
Ooh looks who it is Sherlock, the iceman has been kind enough to lend me his email. I might be dropping in any day now to congratulate you one your return. How much fun will we have again, I got special things in mind already. The fun we will have :)How are the doctor, the inspector and the landlady doing? I am sure they are thrilled by your return, I may also pay them a visit latter on, after I visit you just for old times sake.
James Moriarty
James Moriarty
Probie
Probie

£ : 8246

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down