The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

Amy's IM

2 posters

Go down

Amy's IM Empty Amy's IM

Post by Amy Pond Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:23 pm

Amy's IM Radiot10
GirlWhoWaited has signed on!
"I want you so much that I just can't resist you, but it's not enough to say that I miss you."
~is currently listening to *song here*~
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

text

text

text

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
CREDIT TO BOOGIE @ CAUTION 2.0 and Calypso
Amy Pond
Amy Pond
Sergeant
Sergeant

£ : 13255

Back to top Go down

Amy's IM Empty Re: Amy's IM

Post by Clara Oswald Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:50 am

Clara Oswald has just signed in.
Amy's IM Jenna-louise_coleman_the_doctors_ne
* is currently listening to Blow by Ke$ha/Kesha

--------------------------------------------------------------------
** Hey Amy! How are you? I tell you what, I'm glad you're online. I'm soooo bored and need entertainment. And you're pretty much my awesomest friend so (unfortunately or fortunately for you) you're my entertainment system. (:
** Oh and I got your message from earlier. Sorry I wasn't there to answer it. I forget my phone at home a lot. But yes, that does sound like a lot of fun. And it would also be an awesome way to cure my boredom.
**Amy's IM Clarafashion01_zps36979b69 LOOK.
Clara Oswald
Clara Oswald
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 8737

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Pond Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:24 am

Amy's IM Radiot10
GirlWhoWaited is typing!
"I want you so much that I just can't resist you, but it's not enough to say that I miss you."
~is currently listening to Mr Saxobeat by Alexandra Stan~

Clara! I'm great, thanks. Had a photoshoot this morning; thought of you. Oh! I finally got that Astronomy book I've been wanting for ages. So I'm most content. How are you?

Brilliant! I didn't really fancy going by myself and I figured that it might be just your cup of tea. So mark this in your diary - Saturday you and I are going out and painting this town red! Because Sherlock has refused and John is still undecided. You're much more fun to party with anyways. Males are so boring.

Ooh that's GORGEOUS! One of your own designs?

Amy Pond
Amy Pond
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Oswald Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:33 am

Clara Oswald has just signed in.
* has changed her name to Souffle+Designer

** Aww, good to know you think of me ^_^ I thought you'd forget me, to be honest, when I first met you. Is that crazy? Oooh, yeah, I remember you saying about that! Is it a good book? I should probably get it too, since I've always liked Astronomy among other things.
** Woo! I can't wait, it's going to be so exciting! We should meet up on the Friday so we can go through outfits together, unless you're busy. Then I can just text you the pictures of outfits I could choose, hehe. Ahh, is this the Sherlock you speak about? Well, yeah, males are pretty boring. Their minds only think about one thing, and I'm pretty sure you can guess what that is.
** Yeah, it is. I've been working on it for three hours and then I finished and got bored and here we are! I don't think any of my designs are that good, but at least you like them ^_^

Last edited by Clara Oswald on Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Clara Oswald
Clara Oswald
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Pond Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:56 pm

Amy's IM Tumblr18
GirlWhoWaited is typing!
~has changed her profile picture!~
~has changed her lyrics!~
"It's a good excuse to be a bad influence on you."
~is currently listening to Mr Saxobeat by Alexandra Stan~

You daft girl, how could I forget you after our meeting night? It was the most fun I'd had in ages! We must do nights like that more often!

Friday, lemme have a look what's going on that day... Hmm, nope, free all evening! So yes, we should meet up and go through outfits. I actually have a shirt that you might like. I got it from a designer I worked with a couple of days ago. It's gorgeous but my wardrobe is so full that I just don't have the space any more! I need a bigger-on-the-inside wardrobe haha. So you can have a look at it when you come over and if you like it, you're more than welcome to keep it.

You can even stay the night, if you want. We could fully make like a girl's weekend of it - makeovers, movies, wine-fuelled karaoke. Britney, Ke$ha, Gaga, Katy Perry - how can you resist?

Yeah, this is the Sherlock. How do you know him? I only found out about him when I got caught up in a murder that he investigated. And then got kidnapped. Weirdest way to meet someone ever. As for their minds thinking about one thing, that's the one thing that he doesn't think of. It's...kind of endearing, in an odd way.

I think your designs are beautiful! Have you thought about becoming a fashion designer? I think you could become a total hit... If I ever become famous enough to get onto the red carpet, I am going to commission that dress to be made for me. No joke. I'd feel like a fairy princess in that dress.

Amy Pond
Amy Pond
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Oswald Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:38 am

Souffle+Designer

** Haha, agreed, it was a lot of fun and yes, we should so do it again. That was honestly my first girl night out in ages. Seriously.
** Awww, you're so nice! Thanks, Amy! Now, I've got a little present for you, too, but it's not really exciting, honestly...I'm a bit weird when it comes to friendships, but I spent a lot of time making it, so I hope you like it. Smile
** OMG yes! I could bring chocolate and other snacks with me too, it would be so awesome...be warned, I'm not sure how good my singing voice is when I'm drunk...because trust me, I can never remember the few times I did sing.
** Oh, I've heard of him on this blog thing I found plus he's a detective so, naturally I know who he is. Whispers on the street mainly, but still. Hmm, does little Amy here have an attraction to Sherlock Holmes??? I remember you mentioning him as well...at least I'm pretty sure you did. XD
** Me, a fashion designer? Well, of course I've thought about it, but...is it bad that I'm kind of afraid of being rejected? Haha, well, I'd be glad to make it for you...I reckon it would suit you. We could get you a great headband or something to go with it.
Clara Oswald
Clara Oswald
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum