The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

Sherlock's IM

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sherlock's IM Empty Sherlock's IM

Post by Sherlock Holmes Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:39 pm

Sherlock's IM Tc8weAT
theconsultingdetective
IS ONLINE AND TYPING
JAMMING TO 'CARMINA BURANA: O FORTUNA - ORFF'
CURRENTLY IN THE MOOD FOR 'A CIGARETTE'
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
>>
>>
>>

GRAPHIC CREDIT TO THE WONDERFUL SHANBEAN @ CAUTION 2.0
Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock Holmes
Sergeant
Sergeant

£ : 10304

Back to top Go down

Sherlock's IM Empty Re: Sherlock's IM

Post by Amy Pond Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:45 pm

Sherlock's IM Radiot10
GirlWhoWaited has signed on!
"I want you so much that I just can't resist you, but it's not enough to say that I miss you."
~is currently listening to Last Friday Night by Katy Perry~
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Just looked at my calendar and realised there's nothing on this weekend. At all. No plans whatsoever.
So Friday night - you, John me - bar-hopping. I refuse to spend another weekend alone. Or another hangover alone, for that matter.
You in? Though really, it's not negotiable. I'm dragging you out either way.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Amy Pond
Amy Pond
Sergeant
Sergeant

£ : 13255

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Holmes Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:49 am

Sherlock's IM Tc8weAT
theconsultingdetective
IS ONLINE AND TYPING
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
>> What's the sense in asking if you're going to make me go?
>> It's a rather foolish thing to do, if you ask me.
>> Also, why in the bloody hell would I go with you to a bar?
>> You about gouged my eyes out when I saw you in your skivvies.

Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock Holmes
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Pond Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:06 am

Sherlock's IM Radiot10
GirlWhoWaited is typing!
"I want you so much that I just can't resist you, but it's not enough to say that I miss you."

Ok fine, I'm not asking. I'm demanding your presence. You're coming and you can't weasel your way out.
I want to go out and have fun. Lord knows John needs it too. So therefore you must come. Because (and I can't believe I'm saying this) you might actually end up being the only responsible one and will have to make sure we both keep our flashing to a minimum.
Since I assume you won't be drinking. If you are, we're doing body shots. And don't call underwear skivvies. It makes you sound about 80.

CREDIT TO BOOGIE @ CAUTION 2.0 and Calypso
Amy Pond
Amy Pond
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Holmes Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:10 am

Sherlock's IM Tc8weAT
theconsultingdetective
IS ONLINE AND TYPING
>> What are you on and where can I get some?
>> Watson went to a bar WITHOUT ME and got laid. That's his fun quota for the year. THE YEAR.
>> I don't know how to have fun. It's not in my vocabulary. I'm also not doing body shots nor am I going to some bar, just to see you and Watson embarrass yourselves.
>> Skivvies. Skivvies. SKIVVIES!

Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock Holmes
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Pond Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:25 am

Sherlock's IM Radiot10
GirlWhoWaited is typing!

Haha you're such a comedian. Not high on anything. I'm just sick of life passing me by in monotony. I want fun and excitement. The type that only Friday night clubbing can bring.
Geez, you're so boring! I know it's not in your vocab, hence why I want to introduce it. Fine, no body shots. Though for the record they're ridiculously fun.
You are coming, even if I have to drag you. And John and I will not embarrass ourselves. It's not like I'm planning on getting that drunk.

Amy Pond
Amy Pond
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Holmes Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:32 am

Sherlock's IM Tc8weAT
theconsultingdetective
IS ONLINE AND TYPING
>> Really, now?

Sherlock's IM MhG4vgj

Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock Holmes
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Pond Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:45 am

Sherlock's IM Radiot10
GirlWhoWaited is typing!
~is currently listening to We R Who We R by Ke$ha~

Like I said, not that drunk. And there were extenuating circumstances with that photo. Not that you'd care anyways.

Look, I just want a night out to relax, ok? To forget about everything that's been going on and to just hang out and relax wih friends. Is that really too much to ask?

Amy Pond
Amy Pond
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Holmes Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:54 am

Sherlock's IM Tc8weAT
theconsultingdetective
IS ONLINE AND TYPING
>> Was it before or after you were divorced?
>> How am I your friend? I'm the highly-functioning sociopath that apparently doesn't give a rat's arse about Watson, remember?

Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock Holmes
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Pond Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:07 am

Sherlock's IM Radiot10
GirlWhoWaited is typing!

During it. Not one of my finest moments, but it was a tough time. I met up with some old friends and well, those were the results. Wait, why am I even explaining myself to you?

I never said that. Now you're the one putting words in my mouth. I just misunderstood your text. I know you care, even if you refuse to admit it.

And what do you mean, how are you my friend? Do I really have to spell it out? Really?

Amy Pond
Amy Pond
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Holmes Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:10 am

Sherlock's IM Tc8weAT
theconsultingdetective
IS ONLINE AND TYPING
>> You're explaining yourself to me because emotions are tricky and your logic is clearly losing the metaphorical fight.
>> It would stroke my proverbial plumage if you spelled it out so yes, you must spell it out.

Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock Holmes
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Pond Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 am

Sherlock's IM Radiot10
GirlWhoWaited is typing!

Don't even start with me about feelings. I don't want to think about them right now.

Your ego's big enough without me adding to it. But whatevs. You're my friend because we both enjoy each others company. And because when I kissed you, you kissed me back. So, yeah, friends.

Amy Pond
Amy Pond
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Holmes Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:25 am

Sherlock's IM Tc8weAT
theconsultingdetective
IS ONLINE AND TYPING
>> Just don't expect it to happen again.

Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock Holmes
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Pond Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:30 am

Sherlock's IM Radiot10
GirlWhoWaited is typing!
~is currently listening to Destination Unknown by Alex Gaudino~

...Wow, ok, glad we cleared that up then.

Amy Pond
Amy Pond
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Holmes Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:32 am

Sherlock's IM Tc8weAT
theconsultingdetective
IS ONLINE AND TYPING
>> Even if I did want us to happen, love, you do deserve better. I can't be that man, I've tried and failed already. I'd rather not make you another one of my experiments, tempting as it may be.

Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock Holmes
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Pond Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:41 am

Sherlock's IM Radiot10
GirlWhoWaited is typing!

Why can't I be my own judge about what I deserve? Besides, you can't say that in all honesty; you haven't known me long enough for that. So like I said, I can be my own judge.

And how have you failed? Besides, I'm a big girl - I can handle it. Don't you know that experiments usually lead to something good? Scientific ones or otherwise.

Amy Pond
Amy Pond
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Holmes Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:47 am

Sherlock's IM Tc8weAT
theconsultingdetective
IS ONLINE AND TYPING
>> Not with you, there was somebody before, back when I was in my twenties. I sort of gave up after that. My brother told me it was for the best, and I went with it. Being a heartless, lonely bastard has always been the path my brother and I have chosen.
>> All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage. That is the motto my brother and I have lived by, it's practically all we know. It's safer that way. My true love is solving crimes and if I'm romantically involved, I'll be distracted and I can't afford that, just as you don't deserve watching me go off or more importantly, being a victim of one of my multitude of tirades. It's not pretty and if you think you've seen the worst, you have another thing coming.

Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock Holmes
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Pond Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:13 am

Sherlock's IM Radiot10
GirlWhoWaited is typing!

Sherlock, you can't give up just like that. You just can't. Look, Rory was the love of my life and I let him go, because like you I was being selfless and he deserved better than what I could offer him. It hurt like a bitch. So I wrote love off. And then suddenly you show up. And make me rethink everything. You can't just write it off just because you had one bad experience.

You're not heartless. You're just lonely. And when you're lonely, you can end up pushing people away. Been there, done that. You get to a point where you think that being devoid of emotions is a safer and less hurting option. But it's not.

I don't care about the consequences. You don't know the half of what I've been through; I'm tougher than you think. I just... I want to give this a shot. I don't want to be left wondering 'what if'. If it works out, great. If not, hey at least we tried.

Amy Pond
Amy Pond
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Holmes Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:23 am

Sherlock's IM Tc8weAT
theconsultingdetective
IS ONLINE AND TYPING
>> Why are you pushing this so hard? All of my relationships have flopped. You're setting yourself up for failure. Opposites attract and we're too much alike. My brother is entirely against the bloody idea and aside from Watson, he's the only person I know will be there when I need him to be. Hell, even Watson has been distancing himself from me, not that I can blame him. It's doubtful Rory's moved on and by the sound of it, you still harbor feelings for him. See what he wants before you jump into bed with a stranger, metaphorically speaking.

Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock Holmes
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Pond Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:38 am

Sherlock's IM Radiot10
GirlWhoWaited is typing!
~is currently listening to Pretending by Glee~

I'm over Rory. Yeah, I have fond feelings for him still because we went through a hell of a lot together. But would I get back together with him? No. Not even if I hadn't met you. The door to that part of my life is closed. And I don't want to go back. Not for anything.

Look, I'm not going to beg. I've said pretty much everything. All I'm saying is that I think you're making a mistake by refusing yourself emotions. Everyone deserves to be loved. Everyone. Even high-functioning sociopaths.

Amy Pond
Amy Pond
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Holmes Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:35 pm

Sherlock's IM Tc8weAT
theconsultingdetective
IS ONLINE AND TYPING
>> I'll think about it, my final offer, take it or leave it. I have a lot of things to process before we can even attempt to become...official.

Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock Holmes
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Pond Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:44 pm

Sherlock's IM Radiot10
GirlWhoWaited is typing!
~is currently listening to Pretending by Glee~

Take your time. You know where to find me when you decide upon things. Look, I gotta run. I have a modelling shoot in 45 minutes that I have to get ready for. See you later.

GirlWhoWaited has signed off!

Amy Pond
Amy Pond
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Pond Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:54 pm

Sherlock's IM Tumblr18
GirlWhoWaited has signed on!
"It's a good excuse to be a bad influence on you."
~is currently listening to Troublemaker by Olly Murs~

Busy? Well, seeing as you're on IM I guess not. Lunch? I know this great little French place...

Amy Pond
Amy Pond
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Holmes Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:56 pm

Sherlock's IM Tc8weAT
theconsultingdetective
IS ONLINE AND TYPING
>> On the contrary, Miss Pond, I'm quite busy but for the sake of things, I suppose I can accompany you, provided you don't expect me to eat snails or calf brains.

Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock Holmes
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Pond Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:09 pm

Sherlock's IM Tumblr18
GirlWhoWaited is typing!
"It's a good excuse to be a bad influence on you."
~is currently listening to Troublemaker by Olly Murs~

Yuck! That sounds absolutely foul. No, I'm thinking crepes, crème brûlée, éclairs... My sweet tooth is craving sugary goodies like crazy.

What's the case you're working on?

Amy Pond
Amy Pond
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next