The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

Carmen's Absences Explained.

Go down

Carmen's Absences Explained. Empty Carmen's Absences Explained.

Post by Clara Oswald Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:37 am

Hey everyone,
So I'm going away for a couple of days on holiday with the family. I'll try to get on the cbox etc but I can't promise any posties for a week or so. I'm reeeeally sorry and I hope I'm not hated! Razz I shall see you all soon, in the cbox etc and I will miss you all. Don't party too hard without me. I expect cookies for my return! RAINBOW cookies. Razz Love you all!
xxx
Clara Oswald
Clara Oswald
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 8737

Back to top Go down

Carmen's Absences Explained. Empty Re: Carmen's Absences Explained.

Post by Clara Oswald Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:41 am

Hey everybody!
I'm so bad Sad But seriously, work and revision is piling up so I don't know how frequently I can be on. BUT, I will be posting as much as I can. After a week or two I'll be back for good. Sorry for disappearing on ya, but DX
Hope y'all still love me!
Clara Oswald
Clara Oswald
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 8737

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum