The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

Michi's away notifications

Go down

Michi's away notifications Empty Michi's away notifications

Post by Yasmin Mae Collins Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:47 am

Hey everyone!
I've been meaning to write this message some time ago, but always forgot when I got the chance to, so... am taking the time now to write this.

Basically, I just wanted to let you guys know that I will be around less from now on until September. I got 2 months left until my exams and as some of you know, it's the last chance for me, I gotta pass this time. I am a bit behind in my schedule and have only this month left to get through all of it and then learn.
Probably I will not be around at all in August, as that is my preparation time and I just can't have something distracting me. I will stop by my own sites every once in a while and also on the other sites, but I probably won't be able to rp.

I hope you understand... but RL has to come first for some time. I'll be back fully in September. (After Sept. 3rd).

I'll miss ya guys heaps! *hugs*

Until then... I hope you won't miss me too much....

Michi
Yasmin Mae Collins
Yasmin Mae Collins
Co-Owner

£ : 10500

Back to top Go down

Michi's away notifications Empty Re: Michi's away notifications

Post by Yasmin Mae Collins Mon May 13, 2013 4:25 am

Well... up until now I always thought I wouldn't have to write this, but... the current situation for me might make it hard for me to get on as much as I was lately and I might also not really be able to write the best replies, so I'll just let you guys know that I might be taking some time.

I don't know if that will actually be the case, but I just wanted to say this, in case I do need some time and can't type up any kind of reply.
Yasmin Mae Collins
Yasmin Mae Collins
Co-Owner

£ : 10500

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum