The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

Nightly Cat-sitting // Natalia

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nightly Cat-sitting // Natalia - Page 2 Empty Re: Nightly Cat-sitting // Natalia

Post by Natalia Barton Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:40 am

Natalia was glad the kittens were occupied for the moment. She heard him call her a princess of the night. She knew thought someone who say that to her, she liked it. She could tell they were going to be really good friends.
"Okay let's go." Natalia said, as they walked for about five minute. Then they were at her home. Natalia opened the door and went in.
"Come on in, and make yourself at home." Natalia said, as she hung her jacket up in the closet.
Natalia Barton
Natalia Barton
Administrator

£ : 11925

Back to top Go down

Nightly Cat-sitting // Natalia - Page 2 Empty Re: Nightly Cat-sitting // Natalia

Post by Nathaniel Wellington Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:15 am

Of course, kitts didn't accepted it for longer. As soon as they heard the invitation the duo kittens popped out of their pockets and went on hunt and exploration.
"Well, if anyone needed an encouragement now they've got it." the dark haired extraterrestrial laughed at the enthusiastic animals and started to take in the place.
Tri-color kitt seemed preferring his personal alien bed for lounging and only stretched out its tail, giving an ear lick to Nathan who laughed again.
"I think he likes to have me for his bed, right 'Speckles'?" he tickled the purring creature on his tummy.
Well, he was turning into total cat-lady, might as well be the-crazy-cat-lady, he thought with an inward chuckle and outward smile.
Nathaniel Wellington
Nathaniel Wellington
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 11120

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalia Barton Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:39 am

Natalia watched as the kitten decided to explore the new surrounding. She didn't mind at all. There wasn't anything that could hurt them or was bad for them there.
"It's good. Let them explore." Natalia replied, as she listened to his laugh. It was nice to hear someone laugh. Even if it was a stranger.
"Oh… he does. Are you okay with that?"

Natalia thought his smile would brighten any room up.

"Are you hungry?"
Natalia Barton
Natalia Barton
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Wellington Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:51 am

"I'd say cats are pretty independent. At least those two will sure be trouble to their future owners." Nathaniel said looking how the duo climbed and crawled all over the place without a second doubt.
They rather reminded him of himself once upon a time.

"Well, there used to be times when I'd turn it into a bubble or flower but I guess thanks to my therapy I rather let it be and enjoy the attention." the alien man said not really paying attention to his exact words which might have or might have not given a bit too much of his liking. After all he knew the danger of accidental spills of his extraterrestrial being.
Not that he cared when there was a kit licking his ear off. He almost giggled manically.

Just as he was about to answer Natalia's question the little fella decided to lick exactly that spot on his neck.. and Nate was squirming and laughing while trying to get the little furball away....

Once the kitten felt happy enough it jumped off his alien and disappeared under the furniture, letting Nate compose himself enough to give his reply while still blushing.
"To be honest, yes I am hungry." although pretty much he felt like his stomach and spine had united and moved to the back. It reminded him that there were enough missed meals that definitely should not be a good, even for such a lively extraterrestrial like himself.
Nathaniel Wellington
Nathaniel Wellington
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Wellington Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:52 am

"I'd say cats are pretty independent. At least those two will sure be trouble to their future owners." Nathaniel said looking how the duo climbed and crawled all over the place without a second doubt.
They rather reminded him of himself once upon a time.

"Well, there used to be times when I'd turn it into a bubble or flower but I guess thanks to my therapy I rather let it be and enjoy the attention." the alien man said not really paying attention to his exact words which might have or might have not given a bit too much of his liking. After all he knew the danger of accidental spills of his extraterrestrial being.
Not that he cared when there was a kit licking his ear off. He almost giggled manically.

Just as he was about to answer Natalia's question the little fella decided to lick exactly that spot on his neck.. and Nate was squirming and laughing while trying to get the little furball away....

Once the kitten felt happy enough it jumped off his alien and disappeared under the furniture, letting Nate compose himself enough to give his reply while still blushing.
"To be honest, yes I am hungry." although pretty much he felt like his stomach and spine had united and moved to the back. It reminded him that there were enough missed meals that definitely should not be a good, even for such a lively extraterrestrial like himself.
Nathaniel Wellington
Nathaniel Wellington
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalia Barton Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:04 am

Natalia watched Nataniel with the kittens. She listened to what he had to say. She did have to say she did want to get to know him better. She hoped she would be able to do so.
"So you guys are selling a couple of kitten I take it?" Natalia asked him. She the glanced over to the kitten who were crawled all over everything she had. The he said something which caught her attention. He said he turned into a bubble or flower. Great she found a potential friend…who might be a friend or something more as time past, he turns out to be an alien. Just great what was she to do now. She was suppose to turn in any aliens if she came across any, but she didn't want to turn him in. Somehow she had a feeling her life was entwined with his.

Natalia decided that she would not turn him in, she needed to get to know him better.
She was a bit startled when he laughed. One of the kitten were licking his ears. The other then licked his neck. The the kittens got off of him and then went to explore their surrounding.
"Well what are you in the mood to eat?" Natalia asked.
Natalia Barton
Natalia Barton
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Wellington Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:57 am

Nate was truly feeling himself getting sloppy. And impossibly non-conman/thief/criminal/hardy-boy. No, he was getting too much like his deviously naive twin.
"Indeed yes. Actually we have like a whole shelter at home, each of us- me, Ants, Ally, PJ and our newbie lad, Cade. Well, Cade's only recently popped up so we let him be with dogs, but kittens are our little business to show up to authorities if they ask. You'd never believe how much of them end up on streets. So we take them, doctor them, feed them and seek them better home." Nathan proudly presented. He could even feel some warmth swelling up in his chest, speaking about this little project they've put together.
And since his mind was bit fogged by kits he didn't notice bit of slip about most of his speech.

"Well, not worms, butterflies or equilada but I would like some juice first, if possible, I'm actually rather thirsty. But for the food, I'll let you decide. I can practically eat whatever." the alien just said. And his own brain even didn't quite register the words of suspicion. Yet, Nate truly felt dry and felt sudden onset of extreme thirst- his first sign of something not quite right with his system. After all, even immortal extraterrestrials can be having humanly weaknesses of their physics
Nathaniel Wellington
Nathaniel Wellington
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalia Barton Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:27 pm

Natalia thought it was sweet that the kittens had names. It was great to know there was someone looking out for the little kittens. She could tell the young man in front
of her was a nice guy. If he wasn't then he wouldn't be in her home at all. She listened to what he said some of it was interested to hear. He was good for some juice… as for food it was up to her.
"I'll get you some juice. I have to ask do you have an allergy to anything. I don't want to end this day by having to take you to the hospital." Natalia said. She was comfortable and on her way to consider him as a friend.
Natalia Barton
Natalia Barton
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Wellington Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:34 am

"Splendid." he flashed a smile and nearly choked on his own thoughts as suddenly there was another kitty in his pocket. "So far my only allergy has been crazy scientists with huge needles, so I assume nothing humanly would yet kill me as if it was even possible." he said, not even paying attention to his words as he could feel the newcomer putting its tiny little nails in nether places. And it darned tingled like mad but the extraterrestrial did all his tricks to keep a straight face because this little kit was specifically teleported into his damned pants pocket to just irritate him.

But he knew, by the feel, which exactly this one was. And he was inwardly fuming, and outwardly slightly moving on spot, trying in vain to hide the fact that Stella-the-sneaky-pocket-kitten was indeed in that certain pocket that made things humanly awkward and humiliating. Damn you Ants! Nate cursed his twin who no doubt had sidled up with equally sneaky minds and pulled in someone who could teleport stuff to exact point regardless its location. And Ally, sweet adopted sister, obviously was in on this because only she knew the exact layout of these pants. And there was a nagging feeling that PJ- Patrick Jane: human trickster, magician and mentalist- was also called in for extra ideas.
Now Nate felt like ready for those eleven whiskies and twelve tequilas bartender promised if he's willing to sing at the pub. "I'll kill you, bro. My own bare hands, fire and all I can find." Nathaniel muttered to himself while Stella kept having her fun in the alien's jeans pocket.
Nathaniel Wellington
Nathaniel Wellington
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalia Barton Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:09 pm

Natalia was glad to meet Nathaniel. It was great. She did hope to get to know him better. Then she looked around at the kitten. She saw one was missing. She glance around to see if she could find the one which was missing. It was then she heard him murmured.
"Hey where did the kitten go?" Natalia asked him as she looked around to see where the kitten went.
Natalia Barton
Natalia Barton
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Wellington Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:13 am

Slightly busy with calming down Stella- the teleported from home into his pants pocket, kitten that was all black but with pale ruby colored paws (like small socks on each paw) and same color 'star' on her forehead.
"Oh what?" the alien looked around distractedly, then laughed ,"Oh that! Ah, yeah.. Kitten exchange." he said as an explanatory. "They just exchanged one of the duo-kitts to one at home. We're training one guy in teleportation. He just needs to know how the object looks and then 'ka-ching!' kittens are swapped." Nate grinned as he just didn't spill the secret hint about aliens and mutants. Although, on one hand, Natalia seemed nice and wasn't giving him any 'alien hunter' vibes.
"Ouch!" Nathan jumped up to his feet suddenly. "Stella! Little devil, stop it!" he reached into the pocket and pulled out the kitten. "Bad kitty, did they taught you put your little paws on my stuff?" he scolded the tiny animal. Stella only meowed and flailed her front paws at the extraterrestrial's face clipping Nate on nose.
He sighed, after all they were just animals, they were just trying to cheer them up and make him more relaxed.
"Sorry, Natalia, I'm usually not like this. I actually do have some manners." Just these little thingys are making me regress to a standart human teenager- Nate kept that part to himself, and smiled apologetically at the hostess.
Nathaniel Wellington
Nathaniel Wellington
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalia Barton Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:38 am

Natalia listened to explanation it was very insightful. She could tell he wasn't given anything up. She had a feeling he was an alien, just didn't know how to say that she knew about aliens to him. This wasn't something she would tell anyone.
"It's all right let me get use something to eat." Natalia said, as moved over to the kitchen. "Make yourself at home."

It took a while but she decided on eating chip and dips for started. Then they were going to go from there. She got the chips in a bowl and had the dip in her other hand. She headed back out to where Nate was at. She wondered if he made himself at home.
Natalia Barton
Natalia Barton
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Wellington Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:20 am

"Alright." Nate replied politely with a sheepish smile. Stella meowed again as Natalia headed for kitchen.
"Oh kitty, what do you want me to do? Tell her, hi I'm an alien by the way hope you don't mind?" the extraterrestrial talked to kitten in his hands as he got up from where he was sitting and started to walk around the room.
Stella only meowed and licked his hand as if trying to comfort the man.

And just as he was getting nervous, something that only happened when he wasn't sure if person he liked would accept his real being, Speckles came out of nowhere and landed into Nate's face toppling him off the balance and they all ended up on the floor with the third kitty- remaining one of the duo- on top. They kept getting all over his body and he was rendered powerless, squirming on the floor to lessen the ticklish kitty feet.
Nathaniel Wellington
Nathaniel Wellington
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalia Barton Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:22 pm

When Natalia came back she saw the kitten who were on top of Nate. She was sure this wasn't what he wanted, but she could not be sure. She put the chop and dip on the table. She he went over to his side.
"Are you okay are do yon need some help?" Natalia asked Nathaniel.
Natalia Barton
Natalia Barton
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Wellington Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:09 am

Nate actually did blush at his little situation being seen. "Umm... take Speckles and 'half-duo' I'll pull Stella out of my hair.
Apologize for such behavior, I'm usually not this 'kitten-overtaken'.
he said sheepishly.

Yes, kits are most definitely making him regress to a five year old boy. But he just as well could be, who knew, he was alien after all.
He was supposed to be a soldier in Air Division on his home planet, only problem was that according to Ally it didn't exist much. Whatever it meant.
Oh he's going to embarrass himself in front of a lady, what a grown up behavior - extraterrestrial scolded himself while pulling meowing Stella out of his super-tangled hair.
Nathaniel Wellington
Nathaniel Wellington
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2