The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

White Crow's Notification of Absence.

3 posters

Go down

White Crow's Notification of Absence. Empty White Crow's Notification of Absence.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:52 am

I'll be gone for a good while, due to personal problems. Don't hate me, I'll see you all in a while... Sorry..
This affects Winter Mills and Rose Tyler.

Don't worry, you won't notice I left Smile

Back to top Go down

White Crow's Notification of Absence. Empty Re: White Crow's Notification of Absence.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:27 pm

Oh we're missing you already! I hope you fare well with your personal problems.

Back to top Go down

White Crow's Notification of Absence. Empty Re: White Crow's Notification of Absence.

Post by The Pariah Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:09 pm

Come back soon, lovely! We'll miss you!
The Pariah
The Pariah
Inspector
Inspector

£ : 8961

http://hylianhippie.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Master Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:31 pm

Take care of yourself!
The Master
The Master
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 12731

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:16 am

I'm back, and it's all settled down. Thanks to the people who posted, you made my day!
White Crow's Notification of Absence. Smiley-think005 Wonder what it'd be like if real life didn't get in the way all the time....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:22 am

I'm off camping tommorrow! I'll be gone for 4 days, and I won't be able to post... I think... wouldn't it be awesome if I could? I'd just be like, BAM. Didn't expect THIS! Anyway, back to the thought process~ This affects Rose Tyler, and Winter Mills. Have a nice 1/2 a week!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:54 pm

I'm back, and I can't wait to role play with you all again!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pariah Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:39 am

Welcome back Wink
The Pariah
The Pariah
Inspector
Inspector

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Tyler Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:47 pm

Thank you very much, are you back for good now? Or are you still having laptop issues and traveling?
Rose Tyler
Rose Tyler
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 9671

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pariah Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:22 pm

I'm back from traveling, but when my Laptop came back from the shop, the wifi adapter for it stopped working Sad So I'm using my mom's laptop whenever I can get access to it.
The Pariah
The Pariah
Inspector
Inspector

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:53 pm

I will not be present for the rest of today, all of tomorrow and all of the next day. Starting today, I'll be off for 3 days. I hope this doesn't put to much strain on you, Mary and I'm sorry it's so short notice. No replies will come from me, and if you reply I won't be able to see them until the day after tomorrow.

This affects Rose Tyler, Winter Mills, Morth Tamassran, and Raffalo (That's a long list O.o)

Allon-sy!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pariah Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:38 pm

no worries! Hope everything is well!
The Pariah
The Pariah
Inspector
Inspector

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:32 pm

You'll be missed!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Master Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:05 pm

I will miss you :'( If nobody else notices your gone, I will! The Master needs his Winter. Ask anyone. I hope everything works out for you, can't wait until your back online again!
The Master
The Master
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 12731

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pariah Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:28 pm

please be back soon so Demory and the Master don't have a death match.
The Pariah
The Pariah
Inspector
Inspector

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:59 am

I'm back~
And I had 6 lovely posts, just made my day.
D'awwww... You are all to sweet thanks for posting in this thread, very touching! Nice to know I'd be missed if I disappeared from this site (doing my best not to, ever.)

Bwhahaha, I don't think Winter will be any help to STOP the death match! She'd probably draw a sword and join in just to scare 'em!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:29 am

Right, so I'm back from a short time away. Didn't have time to get out a notification, and I'm sorry for the whole, gone for five days part! I'm looking forwards to role playing with you all again, and I hope that we can get this site back underway, I noticed that there weren't to many posts while I was away.

Let's fix that XDDD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:53 pm

Family's over, so I won't be posting as much as I used to, when this site was AMAZINGLY active.

Family's been here this past month, this month, and then I'll be out of state for next month. Can't say how often I'll be online, but I'll definatly hop into the ICC if I see someone there.

This affects Rose Tyler, Winter Mills, and The Firebreather.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down