The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

A Thousand Costumes Game

Go down

A Thousand Costumes Game Empty A Thousand Costumes Game

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:41 am

So, here's how it's played. All of us Whovians know that the doctor is infamous for having the weirdest closet ever. But for those who haven't seen Doctor Who, or need a quick reminder. Any and everything is in the doctor's closet, he's confident that it will come back into style one day, and that it will be useful when he time travels and needs to keep a low profile (which he NEVER does). He tends to pick and choose through the clothes, but mostly only his companions pay the closet any mind.

The rules are simple, you don't have to give your character a reason for being in the TARDIS, and you don't have to have a reason for why your character is messing around in his closet. The game is to describe the outfit your character would likely wander out wearing. It's up to you on what the outfit is, it can be sexy, or cute, or funny, or even a cosplay. Assume that whatever you wanted your character to dress in, was there!

Have fun, and be sure to send up a link to a picture of the outfit if it's hard to describe!

Back to top Go down

A Thousand Costumes Game Empty Re: A Thousand Costumes Game

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:22 pm

I'm the same role player, and I'm using morth as an example to show those of you who are confused about this.

Morth twirled in and out of the hallways, her short blonde hair was tied in with a bright red bandana that had a tail that hung off to the side. She had a cross necklace that was just a tad bit longer then a choker, and a long necklace that hung down quite far. Another necklace pendant was hidden in her dress top. White sleeves hung off of her arms, showing her shoulders and came down loosely around her elbows where they ended in lacey frill. The top of the dress had a center of yellow, with silver lace tying up horizantally. The sides of the dress was a bright purple, having been made from loose scraps. A bright red sash was tied around her waist, hanging of to the side like a tail. Going over the sash was a brown belt with a yellow buckled, the two ends of the belt tailed off like a bow. Hanging underneath and crookedly, was a striped sash of red and white. A long brown skirt hung down to her knees, and the same white lace ended the skirt. Black fish net tights led down to big and thick black boots.

"I'm a pirate! Arrg, matey!" Morth laughed, spinning down the hallway and disappearing into the depths of the TARDIS.

Image here

Back to top Go down

Post by Allisson Carter Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:50 am

Allisson was deep into thought when she raided the closet and decided between what might be fun enough to wear. She always liked to dress like nobody else and didn't care if that looked weird in the eyes of a remote human.

She finally came upon something she hadn't seen in a while... It was almost like her old costume she once donned at a friend's party scaring everyone...

Image here
Allisson Carter
Allisson Carter
Probie
Probie

£ : 9116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:27 pm

Winter sighed, shaking her head she proweled the hallways. Stopping at a corner, she leaned against one of the walls with a sigh. She had a replica version of The Oncoming Storm's trench coat, it was like his original in every way, except it wasn't his. She had a blue suit that was her size, and was a woman's version of his. She wore the same type of converse, bright red and coming to the ankle with a white star on the side.

"I wish I had not lost that bet.." Winter grumbled, ducking to a doorway to avoid being seen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down