The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

Text // Mycroft

2 posters

Go down

Text // Mycroft Empty Text // Mycroft

Post by Anthea Fri May 23, 2014 7:50 pm

Anthea to Mycroft Holmes
Sir, the Irish Ambassador has had to cancel on the dinner meeting tonight. His eldest son just got arrested on kidnapping charges. Would you like me to cancel the reservation or will you still be dining there? It does seem a shame to waste that reservation...
Anthea
Anthea
Probie
Probie

£ : 9238

Back to top Go down

Text // Mycroft Empty Re: Text // Mycroft

Post by Mycroft Holmes Fri May 23, 2014 7:59 pm

Mycroft Holmes to Anthea
The Irish were always a troublesome group of people, their secession from the United Kingdom has more than proven their lack of respect for law and civilization. They always like their alcohol and temper more than their sense. As for the reservation it would indeed be a waste to cancel, thoug at the same time, I am still on a diet.
Mycroft Holmes
Mycroft Holmes
Probie
Probie

£ : 9904

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthea Fri May 23, 2014 8:11 pm

Anthea to Mycroft Holmes
Well, I have no plans tonight. I could accompany you and make sure that don't break your diet too badly. Dinner at such posh places is always better with company.
Anthea
Anthea
Probie
Probie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mycroft Holmes Fri May 23, 2014 9:00 pm

Mycroft Holmes to Anthea
What happened to enforcing my diet? Were you not trying that only a few days ago, you cancelled that cake I ordered.
Mycroft Holmes
Mycroft Holmes
Probie
Probie

£ : 9904

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthea Fri May 23, 2014 9:14 pm

Anthea to Mycroft Holmes
I cancelled that cake because I knew you wouldn't share. There's only so much a girl can take, and knowing that cake is being eaten without being shared with her is just too much. Besides, enforcing your diet every hour of every day gets tedious. I propose having dessert first.
Anthea
Anthea
Probie
Probie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down