The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

I woke up next to

+6
Rachel Brown
Idris
Nathaniel Wellington
John Watson
Amy Pond
Ace McShane
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I woke up next to Empty I woke up next to

Post by Ace McShane Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:24 pm

This game easy all you do it play as you character waking up in the morning as a respond to someone previous post for example Ace woke up and saw a stranger in her bed, then some post there response Very Happy.

Any one can start.
Ace McShane
Ace McShane
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 11327

Back to top Go down

I woke up next to Empty Re: I woke up next to

Post by Amy Pond Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:48 pm

Amy tossed in her sleep, ramming into someone as she did so. Opening her eyes she noticed a stranger in the bed. "Who are you?" she asked with a groan. "What happened last night?"

Last edited by Amy Pond on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amy Pond
Amy Pond
Sergeant
Sergeant

£ : 13255

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace McShane Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:50 pm

Ace was fast asleep only to wake up to some asking her something "hmmm I'm Ace, and what are you doing in my bed ?" saying that to the strange woman.
Ace McShane
Ace McShane
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by John Watson Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:05 pm

"Did I drink too much?" John rolled over and looked at the two of them then at Amy."If holmes finds out he's going to kill me." he then looked around. "who else is this bed?"
John Watson
John Watson
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 11273

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Pond Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:21 am

"I'm Amy and it can't be your bed, it's..." Amy trailed off, realising that the bed in fact wasn't hers. She was about to admit she had no idea what she was doing here when she heard a familiar voice. "Dr Watson? What are you doing here?" she asked, bewildered. She noticed other sleeping figures on the bed and her eyes widened. "Ok, what the hell happened last night?"
Amy Pond
Amy Pond
Sergeant
Sergeant

£ : 13255

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Wellington Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:48 am

"Wow. Did we have some wild Pajama party last night or something?" Nathaniel asked confused. "Did my brother tried to get drunk again?" So many people in one bed was crazy enough to believe anything.
Nathaniel Wellington
Nathaniel Wellington
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 11120

Back to top Go down

Post by Idris Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:19 am

The Doctor gave a groan as he woke up, confused voices that he'd never heard before making themselves known to his ears. "No, I didn't fall asleep on the TARDIS console again, promise," he muttered in his sleep. He fell back on the bed, not even noticing the others around him. "New New York here I come..."
Idris
Idris
Chief Inspector
Chief Inspector

£ : 12454

https://study-in-blue-boxes.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Brown Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:48 am

Rachel woke up on the floor, as the bed had run out of space. Her whole body was aching as she stretched and listened to the voices around her. "Who left the TV on?" she mumbled, mostly to herself, as she got to her knees and looked at the bed. This.. isn't.. my bed.. "alright, make room people" She climbed up lying across other people, whom she had no idea who were.
Rachel Brown
Rachel Brown
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 11531

https://study-in-blue-boxes.rpg-board.net/t186-rachel-brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace McShane Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:58 am

Ace felt some climb over her "oi dumbo watch where stepping" saying that as she roll's over and pulled on the covers more to get comfy.
Ace McShane
Ace McShane
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Wellington Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:03 am

"Mhm... room service? So early?" Anthony mumbled, hearing distant murmur of many voices somewhere his brain couldn't exactly reach. Wait. What room service? "Is that you brother? Fell asleep in your spaghetti again?" he mumbled sleepily and moving the hand that wasn't sandwiched between something around but only feeling something warm and fluffy. "Okay. Who let the cats out? I'm going to bring a bucket of... cheese... what? Nevermind..." Tony kept mumbling incoherently while smuggling closer to the source of heat not realizing it was someone's body...
Anthony Wellington
Anthony Wellington
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 10894

Back to top Go down

Post by Idris Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:23 am

The Doctor felt someone patting his hair. "Rose, I'm not a cat," he mumbled, sleepily swatting at whoever was patting him. "G'away..." Yes, his hair was fluffy, especially in the mornings when it resembled a porcupine only much softer, but that was no reason to sit there patting him in his sleep. His arm jerked out, colliding with something softly solid. "Whoops...sorry..." He gave a sleepy grin as someone snuggled up to him, wriggled around as someone's arms came to rest on his waist. "TARDIS I love you, TARDIS I do..." he sing-song sleepily, still not waking.
Idris
Idris
Chief Inspector
Chief Inspector

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Wellington Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:18 am

"Mhmm... no fightin' Remus." Anthony mumbled halfway back to dreamland since there wasn't any bells and whistles ringing yet.
It was warm and comfy and he just felt so fuzzy. "L've y' too..." he mumbled burying his head into this soft solid-ness that, albeit didn't make any sense, felt warm and cozy like that huge comforter at Allisson's. "Mommy you're so warm..." Tony talked, now slipping deeper into dreamland.
Anthony Wellington
Anthony Wellington
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:07 pm

There was a foot in her face. Catching the shoe by the heel she lifted it and moved it off her head. Groggily she looked up, someone was talking, and talking, and talking

"Vashidan, there are those who do not wish to wake. So stuff a sock in it." She reached over, snatched a pillow and swung it over. Hitting the person who was oh, so chatty in the face with the fluffy pillow. Winter growled grumpily and turned over, five more minutes would hurt no one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Wellington Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:19 am

"Oy! Hey! My face is not a basket! Watch it there!" Nate called out at whoever had mistaken his face for target practise. He was only trying to find his legs and while at that to see what the heck he was brought into this time. Not good. Definitely not what I signed for when agreed to have spaghetti dinner at Ants'... Right? he thought, taking in the blurry sight of bodies-full bed he had no idea who owned.
Nathaniel Wellington
Nathaniel Wellington
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:34 am

Winter grumbled into the blankets "I never mistook your face for a basket, did it ever occur to you-" Winter lifted her head from the warm covers. "I did it on purpose? So I repeat again, do stuff a sock in it."Winter groaned, laying back. She didn't want to wake up, and she was doing her best to ignore the fact she wasn't alone in the bed. It was cramped, sure but Winter couldn't care less. She doubted any of them were armed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Wellington Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:51 am

"Mommy! Pancakes!" Anthony suddenly called out from somewhere that almost sounded too close and muffled. He was too sleepy to decipher why suddenly he was face-planted and cuddling.
Anthony Wellington
Anthony Wellington
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Wellington Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:01 am

"Hey, stuff it yourself! I could just easily stuff that pillow down ya vessel." Nate grumbled back. He started to get annoyed by the tightness of his spot on this bed he finally concluded wasn't really his.

Then he heard a voice of reason. "Hey, Ants, that you?" he called out, "Would ya mind to bash it? Gather your bells once and for all, fool!" Nate barked at his lost-in-the-sea-of-bodies twin. Now, if only I could find my legs...
Nathaniel Wellington
Nathaniel Wellington
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:33 am

The shoe flew back at Winter's face. Aggravated she glared at the thing as it pulled her hair and kicked her repeatedly. As the person continued to move the leg, winter narrowed her eyes getting more and more aggravated. That, is it! Winter caught the heel of the shoe and lifted it off his foot.

"And... Now I have your shoe" Winter mocked, in a sing song voice tossing the shoe across the room, hearing it hit a wall across the room. He talks like a bloody pirate Winter grinned at the thought.

"Oops," Winter smiled. "I seem to have lost it, you will have to get your peg leg out, matey"

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Wellington Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:19 am

"Aye! " Nate half-grumbled, half-roared when his leg not only moved but got freed of the shoe. "Bummer! Now ya asking for trouble, matey." he almost screamed, totally mad, and was about to jump up. But suddenly there was a body across him. "Hey, Tony! Slide that bugger lot off me, I cant breathe!" he demanded. What on earth is this place, freaking asylum of asleep people? he wondered angrily, Don't worry I'll get out and fly you to sea. Nate thought revengefully.
Nathaniel Wellington
Nathaniel Wellington
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Jane Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:46 am

It felt weird when he suddenly felt something soft but bulky underneath him. It was a bit unnerving sensation, almost like he was sleeping on something... someone most likely, according to fact it made upside-down movements that resembled breathing.
Scary a bit.

Then came voices. Like a radio.

"Mmm'ello?" he mumbled, trying het back to sleep despite awkward feeling. Hmm, smells like Wellingtons. That's weird okay, Jane? Twins are wherever they are, right?" he thought absently.
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane
Probie
Probie

£ : 10530

Back to top Go down

Post by Idris Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:22 pm

It surprised Idris how much sleep she'd discovered she'd needed. Having never needed to sleep back before she'd taken on this human form, this activity had seemed extremely strange to her. But sleep, as she'd consequently discovered, was actually rather pleasant. Not all as boring as she'd originally thought; mainly because she dreamed, and dreamed in vivid technicolor at  that.

Her slender fingers wrapped in something soft and fluffy beside her. Her half-asleep self wondered whether the Doctor had finally given in to her requests and had finally gotten her a puppy. Not waking up from the dream that she was having (a very interesting one about penguins with sonic screwdrivers and lasers defeating Sycorax in the snowy Antarctic), the female reached out to pet the soft-and-fluffy something in front of her. "Soft puppy, warm puppy, little bar of fur..." she crooned in her sleep, hand resting on its 'fur' as she snuggled into her pillow and slipped back into the realm of dreams.
Idris
Idris
Chief Inspector
Chief Inspector

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Wellington Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:59 pm

"Mmmwhpmwhmm...." Anthony offered as a reply. He was sure he was dreaming of pancakes but now they were being very cuddly. No wonder he always got picked at for being so blatantly cuddling type.

It was all warm and soft and cute. And he snuggled up closer, like a real puppy dog, or kitten. He couldn't decide if he was dreaming of a hand in his hair or it was for real. But he thought he heard his grumpy brother somewhere. And Patrick too albeit too muffled.
"N-h-atty! Natty you there?" he tumbled out a most coherent sentence since this dream, or it was real?
Anthony Wellington
Anthony Wellington
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Tyler Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:24 pm

Rose turned over in her sleep, blinking awake she stared straight into another sleeping person's face. Yawning silently, she blinked sleepily, sitting up she looked at all of the bodies. Pointed at each on in turn, she counted all the tangled up bodies. 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10 she counted silently, her blonde hair falling into her eyes in a mess. How could ten people even fit in a bed like this?! Rose wondered, laying back down and dozing back off. After all, she must be dreaming! And the bed was so nice and warm that she found herself asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow once again.
Rose Tyler
Rose Tyler
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 9929

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:30 am

"... What?"

The word was all but sighed.

"Doctor... if this was you...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Cade Foster Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:41 pm

The first thing he became aware of was warmth... the next- something was on top of him...
And he was having problems to breathe... properly...

What the flock...? he thought, confusion was setting in and taking over the pull of sleep.
Cade Foster
Cade Foster
Probie
Probie

£ : 8092

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: