The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

Out into the wilderness

2 posters

Go down

Out into the wilderness Empty Out into the wilderness

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:56 pm

Well, I'm sorry guys. I was thinking that maybe I should have waited to make my chars, until after the trip. But I was so bored and this is an awesome place! So I just couldn't wait.

So. Tomorrow (Sunday) I'm leaving for a Safari around Australia, it's gonna last 3 weeks, and then I'm spending a few days in Sydney. I will be back the 14th of March. (it's soo long, I know!)
But I am bringing my phone, so I might be able to come on the chat once in a while, and maybe do a reply or two. But nowhere near as active as I have been the last few days.

I'm gonna miss you guys!

See ya Sweeties Smile

Kat (Rachel and River)

Back to top Go down

Out into the wilderness Empty Re: Out into the wilderness

Post by Idris Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:31 am

I'm glad that you've been having fun with us Very Happy It has been really awesome meeting you and I hope you have heaps of fun!

Please don't get eaten by a carnivorous koala. I know they look all cute and cuddly, but that's all just a disguise to catch you unawares Razz

I'm gonna miss you heaps! Sorry you had to catch me when my muse was dying causing a lack of replies :/

Hope you have heaps of fun and we'll see you when you get back Smile *hugs*
Idris
Idris
Chief Inspector
Chief Inspector

£ : 12454

https://study-in-blue-boxes.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Brown Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:56 am

Lack of replies, really? O.O .. wonder how many you get through when you have lots of muse then Razz

I'll avoid koalas just to be on the safe side Wink

I've had so much fun and I can't wait to get back and write with all of you (especially to find out how this shower thing with the doctor and Rachel works out xD.. that is just an epic topic xD)

*hugs to all!*
Rachel Brown
Rachel Brown
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 11531

https://study-in-blue-boxes.rpg-board.net/t186-rachel-brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Idris Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:16 am

*throws herself onto the still-absent Kat and glomp-huggles her* I miss youuuuuuuuuu!!! Please tell me that the evil koalas haven't kidnapped you and forced you to worship them! xD

I'll admit, I've been a horrible horrible creature and haven't replied to anything, but hopefully that will change for when you get back. Especially since I'm really looking forward to the Ten/Rachel topic continuing. That'll be a heap of fun Wink I promise I'll be good and behave. No, no I don't. Hope you don't mind Razz

We eagerly await your return. At least I am. *sits at Heathrow airport waiting with the TARDIS* I have tea and cookies. And bananas. Bananas are good.
Idris
Idris
Chief Inspector
Chief Inspector

£ : 12454

https://study-in-blue-boxes.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Brown Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:19 am

Aw, miss you too! Heaps and heaps and heaps! Smile .. I am in Sydney now, so I think I'm a bit safer than I were in the bush Wink had lots of fun though, will compose a blog thing with pictures, when i grt back to the farm on thursday Smile

And no you don't have to behave in the topic xD .. I'm sure Rachel won't anyway Wink ..

Can't wait to chat with you! Will be online sometime after 4 pm (Adelaide time) on Thursday Very Happy .. see you then! Smile *hugs!*
Rachel Brown
Rachel Brown
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Brown Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:04 pm

Just letting people know that the next few days will be quite hectic for me. Might not have that much time to be online here. I will be doing both morning and night milking until Saturday, so I will probably be really tired.

should be on saturday and sunday though, but then I might be busy again Monday, it's too soon to say now, but I hope not Smile
Rachel Brown
Rachel Brown
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:11 am

okay so, this Thursday (the 4th) I'm leaving the farm, where I am now, to go home. I won't be home until the 6th.
So I won't be on there. Unless of course I can't find anything to do in the evening of the 4th, then i might be on there. But otherwise I will be gone.

the next couple of days I will have plenty of preparation to do, before I go home, so I might not be as active as I usually am.

And then when I get home, my family and friends will have most of my attention, so I can't promise anything. But I have plans until Wednesday next week, so might just be on a bit in the chat, or do one or two replies until then.

I have no idea what's gonna happen when I get home, so the first week or two might be a bit lacking on my part. But I will try and catch up as soon as I get settled in back home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Brown Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:49 am

Yup, me again Razz

Just want to let you know that I won't be on much Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, because Thursday is me and my sister's birthday, so we're spending that with family, and Friday is my niece's birthday, so we're going down to see her Smile

apart from that I might have a job from monday (still not sure if it's gonna happen or not) but if it does, I won't be on constantly, like I have for the past week or so xD
But that still isn't decided Smile, will let you know if it happens.
Rachel Brown
Rachel Brown
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: