The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

Post Something Random About Yourself! In Character game

+4
Idris
Nathaniel Wellington
Greg Lestrade
Anthony Wellington
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Post Something Random About Yourself! In Character game Empty Post Something Random About Yourself! In Character game

Post by Anthony Wellington Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:31 am

So I decided to change it to IC game but you can add your OOC answers as well, just put them in OOC brackets.
The game is as simple as the title says. Have fun!

Cats are following me around.
Anthony Wellington
Anthony Wellington
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 10894

Back to top Go down

Post Something Random About Yourself! In Character game Empty Re: Post Something Random About Yourself! In Character game

Post by Anthony Wellington Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:14 am

I think I just made more flowers to appear...
Anthony Wellington
Anthony Wellington
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 10894

Back to top Go down

Post Something Random About Yourself! In Character game Empty Re: Post Something Random About Yourself! In Character game

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:20 pm

He did what?! Do they usually do that? You sure? Ugh, humans... Go get the banana from him then! I hate... sweets. Disgusting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Greg Lestrade Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:45 am

Sherlock made a fool of Anderson again, how many times do I have to tell the two to play nice?
Greg Lestrade
Greg Lestrade
Probie
Probie

£ : 9703

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Wellington Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:19 pm

Water's boring. Can anyone aside my brother add it some fun that doesn't end with my face decorated with watermelon pieces?
Nathaniel Wellington
Nathaniel Wellington
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 11120

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:52 pm

I enjoy horror movies, 'tis rather fun to point and laugh at them. How funny it is, that every horror movie ever released is supposedly the 'best horror of the year'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idris Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:05 am

I love to bite. Biting's excellent. It's like kissing, only there's a winner.
Idris
Idris
Chief Inspector
Chief Inspector

£ : 12454

https://study-in-blue-boxes.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:35 pm

I have the funnest of hobbies, every time someone who fancies him or herself important I stand on a roof top and drop a stone on them as they pass below. The reaction is quite predictable, first the person looks offended as if they could not imagine the very idea that someone would do such a thing to such an 'important' person. Then, directly after they turn to their assistant and begin to shout. As if the only person in the world who wished them harm, walked beside them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:19 pm

I put to much sugar in my coffee anytime I make it

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Wellington Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:45 pm

I found kitten in my underwear drawer tangled up in my boxers.
Nathaniel Wellington
Nathaniel Wellington
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 11120

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:27 am

I am far more prone to lie, then to tell the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cade Foster Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:37 am

I don't know the way to station
Cade Foster
Cade Foster
Probie
Probie

£ : 8092

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:06 am

I lack the ability to read and write in the modern human languages.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cade Foster Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:04 am

Ess knows the way to metro while I get lost at mini mart
Cade Foster
Cade Foster
Probie
Probie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:09 am

I can't handle commitment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cade Foster Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:51 am

Bad aliens got kicked on their backsides by me and my friends
Cade Foster
Cade Foster
Probie
Probie

Back to top Go down

Post by Idris Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:05 am

I would happily adopt all the stray kittens and puppies that I come across, if only I could keep them. The TARDIS is a dangerous home for pets; if they get lost I might never see them again!
Idris
Idris
Chief Inspector
Chief Inspector

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:50 am

I have a thing for bad boys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Jane Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:06 pm

My tea pot was stolen by a kitten named Peppermint
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane
Probie
Probie

£ : 10530

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:11 pm

I simply love the explanations a human will come up with to hide the truth!

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Jane Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:22 pm

I sent a package to CBI... a kitten from local shelter so they can have someone to remember me
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane
Probie
Probie

£ : 10530

Back to top Go down

Post by Idris Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:43 pm

I can't sleep without Paddington Roosevelt Growler, my teddy-bear. He's my furry protector from nightmares. Not to mention monsters.
Idris
Idris
Chief Inspector
Chief Inspector

Back to top Go down

Post by Cade Foster Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:44 pm

I still have the plushie with me that survived the train crash
Cade Foster
Cade Foster
Probie
Probie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:52 am

I have a flair for being dramatic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cade Foster Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:26 am

I lost my slippers
Cade Foster
Cade Foster
Probie
Probie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next