The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

Jealous, Much? // Rory

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jealous, Much? // Rory - Page 2 Empty Re: Jealous, Much? // Rory

Post by Rory Williams Tue May 14, 2013 12:34 am

Rory was a bit surprised when he heard what she had to say. Turning to face her again, he just stared; he couldn't believe what he just heard--he thought he would have been shot down immediately. He had a very weak smile when she spoke. She didn't say yes, but at the same time, she hadn't said no.

"I completely understand," he spoke quietly, "Really, take all the time you need to get used to it," he gave her a sincere tone. He honestly wanted nothing more than to be with her, and he was just happy that she was willing to give it a shot.
Rory Williams
Rory Williams
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 10345

Back to top Go down

Post by Svetlana Orlova Tue May 14, 2013 9:35 am

She reached to take his hand in hers and gave it a slight squeeze. Her free hand reached up to touch his cheek and a moment later she pressed her lips gently against his. Scared and shy - these were new feelings. She wasn't sure she liked that. She liked being in control of everything, of her own emotions. She didn't like this uncertainty and worry.

But the second she began to kiss Rory, all her doubts and fears simply melted away. He was amazing and by the sounds of things he was willing to stick by her, even if it took a while. And suddenly she realised that her fears were unfounded - Rory was too sweet and kind to hurt her. He might be exactly the kind of person that she needed after all this time.
Svetlana Orlova
Svetlana Orlova
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 9899

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Williams Tue May 14, 2013 1:52 pm

When Sveta's lips had met his, he immediately wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed back tenderly. Those butterflies came back. Every single time Rory kissed this beautiful woman, he felt a swarm of butterflies flock in the pit of his stomach and spread out into his chest and out with every breath he took. It was so overwhelmingly wonderful.

His one hand had moved up to her upper back as he stroked it lightly, and he continued to kiss her, until she would pull away... because he wasn't going to do it himself. There was a spark, and it was lighting the fire in his heart with every touch they had together.
Rory Williams
Rory Williams
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Svetlana Orlova Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:54 pm

Everything that the woman felt towards Rory found its way into the kiss. Her nervousness, her worry, her adoration, her lust. It was a weird mix and Svetlana realised suddenly that the reason she was so nervous over all of this was because she didn't know what she was doing. She didn't like it one bit. Sveta always knew what she was doing, always knew the score in any situation; not knowing was a scary concept.

As the brunette continued to kiss Rory, butterflies began dancing in her stomach and Sveta came to the sudden conclusion that if it was Rory that was by her side, then she didn't mind as much about stepping out of her comfort zone. Pressing her body even closer up against his, she deepened the kiss, kissing him slowly yet passionately. It had been so long since she'd last had a proper kiss like this. The kind of slow and adoring kiss that was shared between people who cared for each other in more than a friends-with-benefit kind of way (even in her mind Sveta refused to use the word 'love'; it was too foreign to her by this point in her life). It made her feel wanted, but more than that, it made her feel cared for. That too was something foreign to her; she really wasn't used to such a feeling.

Her lungs began to scream for air and grudgingly the brunette obliged. Slowly she pulled her lips away from Rory's, but kept her face close to his, their noses almost touching. "Rory...let's go home. To yours or to mine, I don't care. But after this," here she bit her lip, cocking her head to the side as she continued to look at him, "I don't want to stay here. Besides, it's not the best of looks to be out in such an outfit at this time of night," she added with a soft chuckle.
Svetlana Orlova
Svetlana Orlova
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Williams Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:27 pm

Rory continued to kiss her, and he felt every emotion he felt for this moment spilling out of his eyes for a moment. He didn't usually cry, but he felt such intense emotions, that there wasn't much holding it in. He wasn't crying terribly, but a few tears slid from his eyes.

When Sveta had then mentioned that she didn't want to be here anymore, he smiled lightly. "My home. I'll make some hot chocolate and I have some home baked cookies from when--" he stopped for a moment. Oh jesus. How was he exposed to explain to her that he had a daughter who was older than him? "Oh, I have interesting family... I'll tell you about them when I'm not buzzed..."
Rory Williams
Rory Williams
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Svetlana Orlova Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:23 pm

Sveta blinked in surprise as a few tears slid down Rory's cheek. She bit her lip and her brow creased with affection for him. "Oh Rory..." she whispered, bringing her hands up to cup his face and gently wiping away his tears with the pad of her thumb. Placing a soft kiss on his lips, she stroked his cheek, gazing into those beautiful green eyes of his.

She raised an eyebrow and giggled when he started talking about cookies and ending that his family was interesting. "Who doesn't? But yeah, I'd like that," she told him with a grin, totally sincere. If they were going to go down this road, then she wanted to know about the others that were important to Rory. Her only hope was that she wouldn't have to meet them too soon; she had a horrible track record when making impressions on family members. "Maybe you can tell me over hot chocolates and cookies." She paused and a warm smile played on her lips. "It actually sounds like a really perfect end to the evening, methinks."
Svetlana Orlova
Svetlana Orlova
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Williams Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:19 pm

Rory smiled as he then grabbed her hand. "Hot chocolate and cookies it is, then." Guiding her back to his apartment, it was rather chilly. He was a bit surprised by that, but didn't let it bother him too much... from everything that just happened, it was hard for him to feel cold. He was a bit warm and flushed from the kiss and exposed feelings.

When they finally arrived to his apartment, he turned on a lamp in the corner, giving the living room a dim lighting. He threw off his shoes and jacket and headed over for the kitchen to start making some hot chocolate. After the chilly walk, it felt like just the right thing. Pulling the fresh cookies out from the tub in his pantry, he set them on the coffee table when the mugs of hot chocolate were done. "I hope you don't mind chocolate chips."
Rory Williams
Rory Williams
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2