The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

Dear You, Love Me

+7
Clara Oswald
The Tenth Doctor
Nathaniel Wellington
Allisson Carter
Amy Pond
Anthony Wellington
Idris
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dear You, Love Me Empty Dear You, Love Me

Post by Idris Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:58 pm

Spotted this game on some other rp site that I was visiting one evening. Very simple. All you do is make a comment to a different character while maintaining IC-ness. This is the place where you can bitch at characters for being mean to your friends, where you can start rumours, tell your friends something you adore about them; anything goes in here as long as it's IC. Have fun!

Dear Thief
"I'm sorry for never taking you where you wanted to go and for always being frustrated about your strays that you take in."
Love, Idris

Code:
 [center][color=*pick one]
[size=18][b]Dear ---[/b][/size][/color]
"Enter message here..."
[center][size=18]Love, ---[/size][/center]
Or you can just hit the "quote" button and edit it like that.
Idris
Idris
Chief Inspector
Chief Inspector

£ : 12454

https://study-in-blue-boxes.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Dear You, Love Me Empty Re: Dear You, Love Me

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:35 am

Dear Tenth Doctor

"I am not Russian. I do not have an accent. I am not a companion. Just wanted to clear that up.
Love, Winter

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Wellington Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:56 am

Dear Brother
"I know you love your own shadow more than a crippled twin, but oh please, just move your alien butt out of that warm place and stop talking about my habits like they are some comedy show!"
Love, Tony
Anthony Wellington
Anthony Wellington
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 10894

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:59 pm

Dear Scotty Boy

"I learned a fun new word, try saying Raxacoricofallapatorius three times fast, it's like the supercalifracilisticexpealidocous of the universe."
Love, Winter

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Pond Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:06 am

Dear Sherlock
"Our Solar System has eight planets. Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune. They can be remembered as My Very Energetic Mother Just Swam Up Norway. You're welcome."
Love, Amy
Amy Pond
Amy Pond
Sergeant
Sergeant

£ : 13255

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:44 pm

Dear Yana

"I realise you and only you hear those annoying drums. But do me a favor, and stop knocking on the walls, tables, everywhere really in that obnoxious beat. It gets quite tiresome."
Signed, Winter Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Allisson Carter Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:17 am

Dear Natty
"You were supposed to be bright and early chipper and coherent, not dead-drunk, barely on feet. How am I supposed to present us all legit?
Thank you very much!"
Love, Ally
Allisson Carter
Allisson Carter
Probie
Probie

£ : 9116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:39 am

Dear Ducky
"I miss you and your stories. The M.E here just can't compare. I would give anything to hear about one of your old cases right now."
Love, Abby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:04 am

Dear Rose Tyler

"I realize that you are unbelievably in love with the tenth regeneration of the Oncoming Storm, however you should know he is unaffected by your akward flirting, and clingly ways. Which is beside the fact, he is currently dating another. Which means that he wasn't interested from the start, simply leading you on. Beside the fact, he is married in the future. His girlfriend is a Time Lady and is quite talented, his wife has made Daleks beg for mercy. So step up your game... Or back off."
Love, Winter Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Wellington Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:50 am

Dear Natty
"My lovely brother, would you please stop pestering me about that guy? I know I strike one as a puppy dog but it's not the exact reason to use me as a call boy."
Love, Tony
Anthony Wellington
Anthony Wellington
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:50 am

Dear Richard Holmes

"Just because you attempt to train me in the ways of a human does not make me domestic, or any less dangerous. So do give up."
Love, Winter Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Idris Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:02 pm

Dear Thief
"I have rescued a Time Tot and I really like him. I know he's not a puppy but I think I'm going to keep him.
Love, Idris
Idris
Idris
Chief Inspector
Chief Inspector

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:06 pm

Dear Idris

"The horse you rode when we went horseback riding is missing, I am not going to bother asking if you have seen her. I am simply going to say, she likes wide open spaces, sugar cubes, and she does not take kindly to reins."
Love, Winter Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Idris Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:23 pm

Dear Ice
"Velvet Tickles is missing? I am...what is that strange word that humans use to describe this feeling, when the heart aches and you want to cry? Oh, heartbroken. That is what I am. But she is not a creature that can be cooped up; she needs freedom. If ever you see her again, tell her I love her and give sweet Velvet an extra sugar cube from me."
Love, Idris
Idris
Idris
Chief Inspector
Chief Inspector

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Wellington Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:57 pm

Dear Ants
"Hey you, I know you practically live in a garbage can, but still you hope it one day will turn into a castle. Sorry to inform but fairytales rarely happen in this world."
Love, Nate
Nathaniel Wellington
Nathaniel Wellington
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 11120

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:59 am

Dear Scotty Boy

"Some quick little notes here, when the bathroom door is shut... I am in there! So stop opening it, yelling out apoligises and bolt. On that note, one of us needs to do laundry, as the pile is now as high as the ceiling. And it will not be me. Detergent is under the sink, enjoy."
Love, Winter Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Idris Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:13 am

Dear Doctor

"I am searching for a word. A big complicated word to explain why I never liked your strays much. It's right on the tip of my tongue too, and it's so angry and confused. Jealous. That's it. I was jealous of all of them because they got to be with you in a way I never could. They could comfort you when I couldn't, could hug and kiss you. I am sorry, Doctor, so so sorry."
Love, the TARDIS
Idris
Idris
Chief Inspector
Chief Inspector

Back to top Go down

Post by The Tenth Doctor Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:17 am

Dear Winter Mills,
"I like you, but I still feel you should lighten up! Most of my other companions were much more positive than you! But still, I enjoy your company."
Love, The Tenth Doctor
The Tenth Doctor
The Tenth Doctor
Inspector
Inspector

£ : 14772

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:39 am

Dear Oncoming Storm

"Perhaps your companions were more positive then I because they are far younger, and have seen far less of the world I have come from. Which is besides the fact that I am no companion! Companions have a tradition of falling head over heels in love with you, while you remain oblivious. I do not, the simple idea enrages me. Companions, play the damsel in distress. As you have seen, I do not play the damsel in distress for anyone. Companions reside in your TARDIS, and live and journey beside you. I do not. So again, I am no companion of yours."
Love, Winter Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Oswald Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:16 am

Dear Idris

"I'm really, truly sorry we don't get along. I've figured out why, of course. You don't like the idea of me being able to hug the Doctor, and kiss him or whatever. But I want you to know that even if I did like the Doctor that way, which I don't, I wouldn't take him from you because I know how much he means to you."
Love, Clara

Dear Doctor

"Thanks for the comfort the other day, and the adventure that came after it. Thanks for all the adventures, and I'll see you soon for our next one. Oh, and I managed to make a souffle using my completely own recipe! You know I'm going to demand you try it, so...be ready to be amazed!"
Love, Clara
Clara Oswald
Clara Oswald
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 8737

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:33 am

Dear Clara

"Anytime you want to go somewhere, I will be here to help! And I'm always here to cheer you up when you are down. "
Love, The Doctor

P.S. This souffle better not change my hair to green! I've had bad experiences with cooking.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 11245

Back to top Go down

Post by Svetlana Orlova Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:37 pm

Dear Rory

"I've never said it before, but I actually really like your glasses. Few people can pull that look off, but they suit you. You should wear them more often."
Love, Sveta
Svetlana Orlova
Svetlana Orlova
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 9899

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:36 pm

Dear Oncoming Storm

"It is most suspicious that we continually bump into one another during our travels, 'tis no fault of mine, and I doubt 'tis yours. Perhaps I should look into the person responsible."
Love, Winter Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Idris Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:05 pm

Dear Ice

"I lied to you about how I came across Paddington Roosevelt Growler. I did not buy him from a toyshop because he looked as lonely as I felt. He was given to me by a young girl as I lay dying. She hoped, in the wonderful childish hope of a little one, that he would help take away the pain I felt and help me survive. Now I carry him with me always to remind me of the kindness of a child and of the human race. Now you know."
Love, Idris
Idris
Idris
Chief Inspector
Chief Inspector

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Wellington Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:01 am

Dear Foster

"No more sneaky pancakes, okay? I'm not going to let you crash at my place if you're eating up my secret stash."
[center]Love, Tots, your buddy-buddy-Wellington
Anthony Wellington
Anthony Wellington
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next